2SLGBTQ+ Individual Therapy
Stigma-free, affirming, affordable therapy for 2SLGBTQ+ Individuals
- Have you been to other supposed “LGBTQ-friendly” counselors who had no idea what you were talking about?
- Are you seeking support with navigating Community Resources related to 2SLGBTQ+ matters, transitioning, or HIV+ matters?
- Could you use a safe space to process your feelings and assess your goals?
- Are you seeking support with understanding yourself and your personal identity?
- Struggling with coming out?
- Or maybe you’re seeking relationship counseling from someone who understands where you’re coming from.
If you can relate to any of the above, then you’ve come to the right place.
No judgments. No biases. Just a strong support system with open ears.
Stigma, in any form, is an impediment to the well-being of those who experience it. Given the stressors that 2SLGBTQ+ folx must confront, such as homophobia, prejudice, coming out, and discrimination, finding a therapist who is openly 2SLGBTQ+ friendly, has lived experience as a member of the 2SLGBTQ+ community or who specializes in LGBT issues is crucial to your personal growth.
As an LGBTQIA+ therapist, I am committed to helping clients of all genders, sexual identities and expressions feel not only safe but truly respected.
If you or someone you know is seeking help from an LGBTQIA+ therapist, contact me today. I would be happy to speak with you about how I can help.